8 Vegetarian Soup Recipes for the Chilly Days of Winter
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Believe it or not, there is more to cold-weather soups than butternut squash (though we couldn’t help but add a butternut squash and apple soup to this list). With so much incredible produce in season, the possibilities are endless.
Kale, acorn squash, red peppers, and even carrots get their own chance for the spotlight during this season, not to mention the fall staple, pumpkin. Just make some stock, add some of the best produce you can find, and you may just find a new favorite.
Click through our slideshow to try these eight mouthwatering vegetarian soups for a fresh, healthy, and delicious way to warm up as the cold weather sets in.
— Melissa Valliant, HellaWella
More From HellaWella:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts