7-Eleven Makes Election-Themed Coffee Cups
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Celebrates 20 Years of the Frappuccino with Limited-Edition Birthday Cake Flavor
- Steven Smith, Founder of Stash and Tazo Tea Companies, Has Died
- Peet’s Offers New Blended Iced Coffee Made From Fresh Coffee
- Starbucks Baristas Will Stop Writing ‘Race Together’ on Cups
- Buy Coffee With Poems on World Poetry Day
Why wear your politicial affiliation on your sleeve when you can wear it on your 7-Eleven coffee-cup sleeve? The newest campaign from 7-Eleven lets you vote early, by picking between an Obama- or Romney-themed cup.
Fast Company reports that the election-themed coffee cups will be at selected locations, where a cup choice can be an official endorsement. What's even crazier? On its website, 7-Eleven is tracking how many Obama and Romney cups are sold and showing the percentages "won." So far, President Obama is leading 58 percent to Mitt Romney's 42 percent — could 7-Eleven accurately predict the next president? We guess so: the 2008 7-Eleven campaign predicted Obama's win.
Be sure to mark Sept. 28 on the calendar to get a free cup of coffee from 7-Eleven, political affiliations aside. We'll be watching people's coffee cups now.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts