7 Delicious, Nutritious Alternatives to Potato Chips
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
You may be dreaming of layered autumn outfits and snuggly scarves while worrying less about your toned summer beach body. Just because hibernation season is near doesn't mean you need to start packing it away for a nice winter's nap.
Potato chips are an amazing salty comfort in the colder months, but there are equally tasty and healthier alternatives out there.
We’ve decided to lose those crispy, crunchy, but often grease-filled fried snacks in favor of healthier, but no less delicious baked alternatives, swapping the standard spud for eggplant, zucchini, kale, beets, apples, squash, and more.
So go ahead ladies — skip the bag, skip the guilt, and snack on with these tasty baked bites!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts