7 Clever Uses for Confetti
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Glitter, sprinkles, confetti — see where we’re going with this? We’re loving the colors that these three items provide and we’re loving their effect on the table, on your plates, and as part of the ambiance of your event or soirée.
While you may not immediately associate confetti with food, these days it's showing up to set the scene everywhere from cakes to cookies, and even on paper goods.
With garlands and piñatas making a serious statement in party décor in the past year or so, confetti, along with glitter, has become nearly impossible to ignore, and it's gaining ground in the world of weddings as well. Another great thing about confetti?
Wherever it goes, a party is sure to follow and you know how we feel about parties.
In honor of the colorful paper, let’s take a look at seven fun, new, and unique ways to use it at your next bash.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts