- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
6 Things You Should Never Buy from Trader Joe’s
Recipe of the day
- We Now Know Why Paul Rudd Works at Baskin-Robbins in ‘Ant-Man’
- This Movie Rental Place/Pizza Store Hybrid Is Giving Us ‘90s Flashbacks
- Illinois Couple Named ‘Burger’ and ‘King’ Get Hitched at Burger King
- Watch: Anthony Bourdain Makes a Cartoon Cameo on ‘Sanjay and Craig’
- PetSmart Is Offering Free Pet-Friendly Ice Cream on Sunday, July 19
Ok, ok. We know it is delicious. We know it makes all of our taste buds’ dreams come true. However, it is extremely caloric and is totally an extreme indulgence. For your health’s sake, it is worth the skip.
Not only is the selection of produce sometimes wonky, Trader Joe’s has come under harsh criticism from environmentalists for the way their produce is packaged and shipped. Think tons of unnecessary plastic.
Compared to the dumplings you can find from authentic ethnic restaurants, these pale in comparison. Not only is the size way off, but you’ll definitely spend more money than necessary on them.
Turkey “Meatloaf Muffins”
Trust us, they are just EW.
Meh, Trader Joe’s alarmingly cheap prices on sushi should be the tip off. Not only is it stuffed with imitation meat, but the rice used has been described as “slimy.”
Two Buck Chuck
Wine enthusiasts are not impressed by this bargain wine at all. First of all, it now costs $2.49 to $3.79, depending on location — and experts feel you can get wine that tastes lots better for not much more elsewhere.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts