- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Here Is the Steamy Book Trailer for '50 Shades of Chicken'
Recipe of the day
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
- Oyster Secrets and Tips From Celebrity Chef Marc Murphy
Just in case you thought all the 50 Shades of Grey hype was over, 50 Shades of Chicken decided to drop its book trailer, and it's making us awfully hungry (nope, not the word you were thinking).
Cookbook parody 50 Shades of Chicken is up for release Nov. 13, according to Amazon, and while the nom de plume of the author (F.L. Fowler) and the promo copy seems a bit much, it must be the real deal. Sample promotional copy? "'I want you to see this. Then you’ll know everything. It’s a cookbook,' he says and opens to some recipes, with color photos. 'I want to prepare you, very much.' This isn’t just about getting me hot till my juices run clear, and then a little rest. There’s pulling, jerking, stuffing, trussing. Fifty preparations."
Of course there's the same inane phrases just like in the original story (the bird happens to say "Holy crap," apparently), but the book trailer? Pure food porn (plus a nice torso, at that). Watch the sexy book trailer below and get hot and hungry as the narrator says, "I'm going to stretch the twine around your breast, pressing your limbs tightly against your sides." Seriously though, couldn't they have found another narrator?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts