The 5 Most Delicious Breakup Foods to Drown Your Sorrows In
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
When we break up with someone, there are certain stages we all must follow.
1. First there is the drunken immediate hook-up.
2. Then there is the drunk-dialing.
3. Then, once our bodies have realized that no more good can come from a $7 plastic bottle of rum, we turn to food.
Yes food, something we have come to associate with the warmth of our mother’s bosom, the good company of friends around a table, and the ever so faint smell of meatloaf and cigarette smoke that reminds us of home. Is that just me?
OK then, moving on. Nothing will get you out of your bed and onto the couch watching I Love Lucy on WE TV faster than greasy buttery food, so let’s celebrate the finest comfort foods that are there when no one else is with this list of great comfort foods that’ll see you through any hard time.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts