- Taco Day
5 Food Stations for a Cat-Themed Party
Recipe of the day
- Remember the Catalina Wine Mixer from Step Brothers? It Actually Happened This Weekend
- Kensington Palace Recreates 300-Year-Old Ice Cream Recipe From the Georgian Era
- Birthday Party Ideas for Kids Who Love the Kitchen
- 9 Tips for the Perfect Picnic
- These Parents Threw a $38,500 Disney-Themed Birthday Party for Their 3-Year-Old Daughter
Cats aren’t always the most social creatures. While your puppy would completely appreciate a day celebrating them, cats are more self-sustaining creatures. But an animal that can clean itself and ration its own food isn’t anything to scoff at. Though the tender moments may be few and far between, we cherish watching those little guys swat at laser pointers and perform great acrobatic feats.
Your cat doesn’t need a party to affirm its greatness, but it does (begrudgingly) want and need your love.
Show your little fluff ball you care with a cat-themed party. Print out pictures of LOLCats, for décor inspiration. Your guests will love getting in the spirit with handmade costumes and won’t be able to get enough of cat-shaped tableware.
You can tie all of these themes together by featuring these themed food stations that guests will find satisfying and hilarious. We can’t guarantee your kitty will attend, and we can promise that he is great inspiration for a great time!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts