5 Best Food Pairings for Chardonnay
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
I’ve been letting people know about my recent rediscovery of chardonnay. While so many bottles get drained as a cocktail wine, the most successful of those will probably not appeal to me. The reason? They are made to be fruity and rich, so they’re generally a bit soft.
My new found flirtatious relationship with chardonnay revolves around our dining together, and for that you need a partner with some sass. Bright with juicy acids, that’s what I’m looking for in my chardonnay. When I find the right one, I’ll sit her down and share her over some gorgeous meals.
Check out these fabulous recipes and the wines they love!
— Gregory Dal Piaz, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts