3 New Restaurants to Open at Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Red Square, a Russian-themed bar, is the first of three new restaurants planned at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The revamped bar is set to open as a restaurant and nighlife concept in December.
Open for dinner only, Red Square’s menu will include tuna tartare, chicken Kiev with bacon Brussels sprouts, and a selection of caviars. The frozen Ice Bar and private vodka vault remains from the restaurant's previous incarnation, but the list of vodkas, signature cocktails, and martinis will be expanded.
Citizens Kitchen & Bar, a casual American bistro to be headed by chef Brian Massie is slated to open in January 2013. Citizens Kitchen & Bar will feature American comfort food, served 24 hours a day, like Maryland blue crabcakes, Southern fried chicken, and bacon-wrapped meatloaf paired with a vast selection of beers as well as a full service bar.
A third, yet-to-be-named restaurant will feature Japanese cuisine. The trio of new restaurants join the 25 other restaurants and bars already open at the sprawling Mandalay Bay, which encompasses three hotels, a casino, and a shopping mall.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts