3 Easy Grilling Recipes for Dinner
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
What is for dinner? That's a question every home cook asks each week, and the members of the Culinary Content Network are always here to help. And this week, they're serving up some fantastic grilling recipes that will make you look forward to cooking dinner when you get home.
Try this Summer Salad with Grilled Chicken, Bacon, and Chipotle-Lime Vinaigrette from Christina Austin, author of the blog Buffy & George. She had us at bacon. (Photo courtesy of Christina Austin)
Need an easy side to complement a perfectly grilled steak, or a vegetarian-friendly main? Make these Caprese-Stuffed Grilled Balsamic Portobello Mushrooms from Kaitlin, author of I Can Cook That. (Photo courtesy of icancookthat.org)
Lynda Balslev, author of the blog TasteFood, is a huge fan of the mild, buttery flavor of barramundi, which she grills to perfection in her recipe for Grilled Fish and Vegetable Skewers. (Photo courtesy of Lynda Balslev)
Will Budiaman is the Recipe editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts