- Alton Brown born (1962)
Wisconsin Cheese Festival Rolls into Town
Recipe of the day
- 620 Square Miles of Food Celebration and Conservation in Milan
- Disney World’s 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Details Are Finally Released
- A Peek at the Relais & Châteaux Gourmet Festival at Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Tokyo's Robot Restaurant Puts Cat Cafes to Shame
- Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015: An Overview
The Cheeseheads are at it again. The Wisconsinites of Little Chute are recognizing their longstanding dairy heritage with this weekend’s 24th Annual Great Wisconsin Cheese Festival in celebration of National Dairy Month.
The three-day celebration kicks off on Friday with musical performances, amusement rides, and golf chipping. Saturday brings the Wisconsin Cheese Festival into full swing with the famous Cheddar Cheese Walk/Run event as well as The Big Cheese Parade.
The 24th Annual Great Wisconsin Cheese Festival goes out with a bang on Sunday, June 3rd with cheese carving demonstrations, where blocks of cheese are sculpted into cheddar masterpieces, and a cheese curd-eating contest along with a wine and cheese tasting.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts