Wisconsin Cheese Festival Rolls into Town
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
The Cheeseheads are at it again. The Wisconsinites of Little Chute are recognizing their longstanding dairy heritage with this weekend’s 24th Annual Great Wisconsin Cheese Festival in celebration of National Dairy Month.
The three-day celebration kicks off on Friday with musical performances, amusement rides, and golf chipping. Saturday brings the Wisconsin Cheese Festival into full swing with the famous Cheddar Cheese Walk/Run event as well as The Big Cheese Parade.
The 24th Annual Great Wisconsin Cheese Festival goes out with a bang on Sunday, June 3rd with cheese carving demonstrations, where blocks of cheese are sculpted into cheddar masterpieces, and a cheese curd-eating contest along with a wine and cheese tasting.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts