- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Wisconsin Cheese Festival Rolls into Town
Recipe of the day
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
- The Craziest Corn Mazes in America
- From Farms to Orchards: The Top Places to Pick Apples in America
- This Unbelievable Bacon Brisket Bomb Won First Place at the Iowa State Fair
- The Food Film Festival: Where You Can Eat Whatever You See on Screen
The Cheeseheads are at it again. The Wisconsinites of Little Chute are recognizing their longstanding dairy heritage with this weekend’s 24th Annual Great Wisconsin Cheese Festival in celebration of National Dairy Month.
The three-day celebration kicks off on Friday with musical performances, amusement rides, and golf chipping. Saturday brings the Wisconsin Cheese Festival into full swing with the famous Cheddar Cheese Walk/Run event as well as The Big Cheese Parade.
The 24th Annual Great Wisconsin Cheese Festival goes out with a bang on Sunday, June 3rd with cheese carving demonstrations, where blocks of cheese are sculpted into cheddar masterpieces, and a cheese curd-eating contest along with a wine and cheese tasting.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts