A 14-Year-Old McDonald's Burger and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
McDonald's From 1999: Here's a McDonald's burger from 1999 that looks fairly unchanged (and not moldy), with only the pickles actually disintegrating. [HuffPo]
Kids May Not Always Like Sugar: A new survey found that sugar preferences varies depending on a child's home country and age. [Food Navigator]
Food Fraud Solutions: Sure, we may be finding horsemeat in our precious Ikea meatballs, but technology means we can raise our standards even higher when it comes to food. [Chicago Tribune]
Brooklyn Hipster Brunch: Nadia G tries her hand at rapping about Brooklyn brunches, as she throws shade on "girlies so fly with their mom jeans tush." Hey now, let's not get nasty. [Eater]
Sakura in Food: While plenty of foraged ingredients have made it onto dinner plates, flowers are still a little behind the curve. Here, some cherry blossoms to savor via eyes and mouth. [NY Times]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts