How Junk Food Taxes Work and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Yankees' 'Craft Beer': Turns out, the "Craft Beer Destination" stand at Yankee Stadium is more of a Blue Moon, Crispin cider, big beer destination. [OPB]
McDonald's Settles Muslim Lawsuit: After a Detroit resident sued the brand for false advertising, after eating a chicken sandwich he found was not halal, the franchise owner decided to settle and avoid court. [Examiner]
John DeLucie Opening Chelsea Restaurant: DeLucie's Crown Group is reportedly in talks to open a casual Italian café in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, complete with outdoor seating. [Grub Street]
Junk Food Tax: Here's an infographic supporting the junk food tax, showing how it will affect government income and obesity. [Visual.ly]
Free Beer for Jobs: A man is offering his work ethic and a ton of free beer to anyone who will offer him a job. [New Zealand Herald]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts