- Alton Brown born (1962)
Tim Love Opens Queenie's Steakhouse in Hometown
Recipe of the day
- Daniel Patterson Announces Plans to Step Down as Executive Chef of Coi
- A New York City Restaurant Was Allegedly Fined for Specifically Hiring an Indian Server
- Chick-Fil-A ‘Pay It Forward’ Produces Heartwarming Results
- B&H Dairy Launches Crowdfunding Campaign to Reopen After East Village Explosion
- Andaz Maui’s Ka’ana Kitchen Offers a Bevy of Morning Options
Texan chef Tim Love opened his latest restaurant in his hometown of Denton, Texas, last night, and here's a quick glance at the new digs.
As Love's fifth restaurant concept, the place is a tribute to his mother, who raised Love and his six siblings in Denton. The steakhouse serves up a beef-centric menu plus salads, sides, and pastas, in a 65-seat dining room, 35-seat bar, and two patio spaces. This is the only Love restaurant outside of Fort Worth, Texas; the space formerly housed the Denton outpost of Love Shack
Check out photos of the restaurant below, which was designed by Love's wife, Emilie, who was also involved with Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Woodshed Smokehouse, and Love Shack. Love plans to phase in tableside butchery carts for diners to choose their steaks. The restaurant ran its first dinner service last night. Check out the menu over at the restaurant's website.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts