Tim Love Opens Queenie's Steakhouse in Hometown
Recipe of the day
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
Texan chef Tim Love opened his latest restaurant in his hometown of Denton, Texas, last night, and here's a quick glance at the new digs.
As Love's fifth restaurant concept, the place is a tribute to his mother, who raised Love and his six siblings in Denton. The steakhouse serves up a beef-centric menu plus salads, sides, and pastas, in a 65-seat dining room, 35-seat bar, and two patio spaces. This is the only Love restaurant outside of Fort Worth, Texas; the space formerly housed the Denton outpost of Love Shack
Check out photos of the restaurant below, which was designed by Love's wife, Emilie, who was also involved with Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Woodshed Smokehouse, and Love Shack. Love plans to phase in tableside butchery carts for diners to choose their steaks. The restaurant ran its first dinner service last night. Check out the menu over at the restaurant's website.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts