2013 Tax Day Dining Deals Roundup
Today on The Daily Meal
- National Father's Day Dining Deals Roundup
- Restaurant Critic Roundup: Corazón y Miel 'More Than You Want to Be Dealing with Before Your 3rd Margarita'
- Earth Day Specials: Restaurant Roundup
- Restaurant Critic Roundup: Hurricane Sandy Sheds Darkness on East Coast Dining Scene
- Restaurant Critic Roundup: The Fun of Dining at Sir and Star Is Whimsical Menu
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Benjamin Franklin spoke the truth: the only things that are certain in life are death and taxes. This Tax Day, chains around the country know that we might be feeling the pinch, and have decided to reward us for all our hard work this year with some discounts and freebies (be sure to call ahead before heading over, though; in some cases not all locations are participating).
Cinnabon: These guys are continuing their yearly tradition of offering two free Cinnabon bites to anyone who walks through their doors from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on April 15, no purchase necessary. You can find more details (and RSVP if you feel like it) on their Facebook page.
Boston Market: You can get a "Big Rib-bate" (groan), as Boston market will be celebrating the launch of their St. Louis-style BBQ ribs by selling two ribs meals for just $10.40. Each meal includes a quarter rack of ribs with mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and homemade cornbread. And if you can’t make it in this Tuesday, you can enter to win some free ribs, and get $1-off coupon, by visiting their website.
Chick-fil-A: This one’s pretty simple: Make a purchase on Tax Day, come back with your receipt in May, and get a full refund. Call ahead, though, because not all locations are participating, and redemption dates vary.
Great American Cookies: Drop by and get a free birthday cake cookie, no questions asked.
Sonic: All drinks and slushies will be selling for half off, all day long.
Arby’s: Print out this coupon, and you’ll get a free value-sized order of curly fries or potato cakes.
Panda Express: This is a big one: On Wednesday, April 17, if you print out this coupon (or show it to them on your mobile phone), you’ll get a free order of Samurai Surf & Turf.
Schlotzsky’s: If you buy a 32-ounce drink and chips on April 15, you’ll get a free "The Original" sandwich, which piles ham, salami, cheese, and fixins on sourdough bread.
Bruegger’s Bagels: Get this coupon through their Facebook page, and you’ll get 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.49.
AMC Theaters: You’ll get a free small popcorn from April 12th through the 15th if you print out this coupon.
Chili’s: If you purchase an adult entrée between April 16 and 18, you can score a free appetizer or dessert if you show them this coupon.
White Castle: All purchases made through April 15 can be reduced by 15 percent if you show them this coupon.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts