It’s been another great year at Menuism! We added Los Angeles, Chicago, Richmond, and Santa Fe City Guides to our blog, as well as some new voices covering chocolate, Kosher foods, and Korean foods.
We’d like to take this chance to thank all our readers who have enjoyed, shared, and commented on our posts! Here’s to a great 2014.
And now, the 15 most popular posts on the Menuism Blog this year:
15. The 5 Least Welcome Places for Ketchup
14. Chicago’s Best Brunch Spots
13. Chicago’s 10 Best Mexican Restaurants
12. It’s Monday Night in NYC. Why So Many Chinese Wedding Banquets?
11. Chicago’s Best Outdoor Dining
10. The “Chinese Stomach”: Why Chinese Travelers Prefer Bad Chinese Food Over Any Other Food
9. A Tale of Three Cities: Finding Chinese Food in Los Angeles
8. New York City’s 10 Most Notable Burgers
7. Chinese American Regional Restaurant Specialties
6. Chicago’s 10 Best Hot Dogs
5. LA’s Top 5 Ramen Joints
4. Beer Myths That Won’t Go Away
3. LA’s Top 5 Burgers
2. Milwaukee’s 10 Best Vegan-Friendly Restaurants
And finally, our most popular post of the year:
1. Top Ten Sandwiches in LA