- World Coconut Day
2012 Travel Gift Guide
Recipe of the day
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
- The Craziest Corn Mazes in America
- From Farms to Orchards: The Top Places to Pick Apples in America
- This Unbelievable Bacon Brisket Bomb Won First Place at the Iowa State Fair
- The Food Film Festival: Where You Can Eat Whatever You See on Screen
Whether you missed out on a Cyber Monday travel deal or you’re still struggling to find the perfect gift for the traveler in your life, The Daily Meal’s 2012 Travel Gift Guide is sure to provide inspiration.
From pocket-sized presents like a world map flask and a hardbound grocery list notebook to gifts that give back like the GPS for the Soul Cube and New York Street Food calendar, this carefully curated list features 15 travel-inspired treats.
With presents that range from $6 to $275, there are gifts to suit every budget and traveler, from amateur cooks with international tastes to avid hikers. With trip-inspired gifts like these, you may just find yourself buying some for yourself to pack on your next trip.
Nikki Maniscalco contributed to the 2012 Travel Gift Guide.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts