2012 Travel Gift Guide
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
Whether you missed out on a Cyber Monday travel deal or you’re still struggling to find the perfect gift for the traveler in your life, The Daily Meal’s 2012 Travel Gift Guide is sure to provide inspiration.
From pocket-sized presents like a world map flask and a hardbound grocery list notebook to gifts that give back like the GPS for the Soul Cube and New York Street Food calendar, this carefully curated list features 15 travel-inspired treats.
With presents that range from $6 to $275, there are gifts to suit every budget and traveler, from amateur cooks with international tastes to avid hikers. With trip-inspired gifts like these, you may just find yourself buying some for yourself to pack on your next trip.
Nikki Maniscalco contributed to the 2012 Travel Gift Guide.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts