50,000 Pounds of Ground Beef Recalled and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Ground Beef Recall: 50,000 pounds of ground beef from the National Beef Packing Co. have been recalled over potential E. coli contamination. This is the second recall from the company in two months. [CNN]
Rhubarb Thief Video: An insane conversation with a woman stealing rhubarb has gone viral. [NY Mag]
Nigella Lawson's Divorce: The celebrity chef ended her 10-year marriage with Charles Saatchi, in a purportedly 70-second hearing. [Independent]
Zagat vs. Yelp: Yelp has always succeeded at on-the-go recommendations, but with Zagat's new app they might be getting some competition. The LA Times questions whether Zagat will make it work. [LA Times]
Japan McDonald's Mexican Burgers: A new campaign at McDonald's in Japan tops burgers with salsa and a jalapeño cheese sauce for a "Mexican Festival" campaign. [Brand Eating]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts