20 Ways to Use Vinegar
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Vinegar always comes in such large bottles, so EcoSalon has come up with some helpful ways to use it all up. Most of the tips are cleaning-related, but apparently vinegar can also help with sore throats, fabric softening, and hiccups. Tip for those of you living in small studio apartments: Vinegar is an effective air freshener. Now you can cook with oil. [EcoSalon]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts