12 Outrageous Pet Foods
Recipe of the day
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
When it comes to feeding their pets, many owners are willing to go the extra mile to get the best for their companions, from purchasing ultra-expensive organic kibbles to buying up freshly prepared meals in the refrigerated section that never touch a can. And while it certainly makes sense for pet owners to want the highest-quality foods for their animals, some products are just plain bizarre.
Fancy Feast is a brand that’s made its fortune by marketing high-brow cat foods, with commercials featuring sophisticated-looking kitties often dining on crystal tableware. And of course, what kind of elegant creature wouldn’t love to feast on Wild Salmon and Egg Soufflé with Garden Greens… from a can? Or perhaps they would prefer White Meat Chicken Florentine with Garden Greens in a Delicate Sauce.
Man’s best friend has some pretty wacky products available to them as well, from special cupcakes available at Sprinkles Cupcakes to french fries and cannoli treats from Annie’s Pooch Pops. Purina also offers a cool frozen dessert for dogs, Frosty Paws Cool Treats, available in peanut butter and original flavors.
Think we missed your favorite outrageous pet food? Leave a comment below and let us know.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts