12 Food-Inspired Party Invites
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
In the coming months, there is plenty of opportunity to party—whether that’s as a guest or a host, that’s up to you, but get ready for tons of celebrating.
We’re not asking you to play host from Memorial Day to labor day—but hey, if you’ve got a great yard or a pool and plenty of friends who don’t—a summer cocktail party sounds like a pretty great idea.
Whatever occasion has you planning a bash—graduation, the Kentucky derby, Cinco de Mayo, the 4th of July—you have to decide what type of get together you’re hosting.[slideshow:
Finding the right invitation plays a tremendous part in this puzzle and who knows—might even open the door to a completely new idea for a party than you originally had.
Want to host a picnic potluck—great idea! Let’s take it a step further. How about a bacon-inspired picnic potluck? There’s an invitation for that. For any occasion that has you out and about this summer, find the right invite for you.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts