The 12 Cocktails of Christmas
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Forget the familiar song about those leapin' lords, milkin' maids, and that partridge sitting in his pear tree. Where's the carol about what happened when the lords and maids met up at the pub, and the partridge got into the stash of pear liqueur?
The Twelve Days of Christmas is a holiday classic that has been subject to countless interpretations and parodies. Rednecks, guidos, metalheads — there are unlikely adaptations for members of all of these groups to sing along to. We've even got an original one that pays homage to memorable New York City dishes. And now, to join these other clever tunes is an entry from author and cocktail expert, Ray Foley: The 12 Cocktails of Christmas.
Cocktail birds, French friends, and drams of 12-year old — this illustrated cocktail guide is guaranteed to get you in the holiday spirit(s). — Maryse Chevriere
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts