12 Celebrity Chefs who Have Cartoon Dopplegangers
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Check out this list the Houston Press thought up of 12 celebrity chefs and their cartoon dopplegangers. Some of them, like Mario Batali and the comic book guy from The Simpsons, are pretty uncanny if we do say so.
Read More: Celebrity Chef Cameos
We at The Daily Meal have a few celebrity chefs we’d like to see in cartoon form. Just imagine a show based on vivacious cartoon versions of Paula Deen or Jamie Oliver. With personalities like theirs the show is bound to be a hit. A cartoon-ified Gordon Ramsay would make a great villain, too. Or Todd English? That man’s face was made to be animated.
Check out the original list of celebrities and their cartoon dopplegangers here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts