12 Celebrity Chefs who Have Cartoon Dopplegangers
Recipe of the day
- Former Cook Will Serve 4 Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer’s Food and Eluding Police
- Walmart Updates Animal Welfare Standards After Pork Distributor Accused of Animal Abuse
- What 'All-Natural' and 9 Other Food Labels Actually Mean
- Egg Shortage Looms Ahead As a Result of Devastating Bird Flu
- Petition Calls World’s 50 Best Restaurants Awards Sexist, Self-Pleasing, and Lacking Sanitary Criteria
Check out this list the Houston Press thought up of 12 celebrity chefs and their cartoon dopplegangers. Some of them, like Mario Batali and the comic book guy from The Simpsons, are pretty uncanny if we do say so.
Read More: Celebrity Chef Cameos
We at The Daily Meal have a few celebrity chefs we’d like to see in cartoon form. Just imagine a show based on vivacious cartoon versions of Paula Deen or Jamie Oliver. With personalities like theirs the show is bound to be a hit. A cartoon-ified Gordon Ramsay would make a great villain, too. Or Todd English? That man’s face was made to be animated.
Check out the original list of celebrities and their cartoon dopplegangers here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts