- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
10 Health Benefits of Beer
Recipe of the day
- Truck Carrying 90,000 Beer Bottles Crashes Near Highway 101
- 5 Things That Happen When You Go Out Drinking with Your Best Friend
- The 10 Best IPAs From the 10 Best Craft Breweries in America
- You Can Stop Freaking Out: A Worldwide Beer Crisis Is Not Imminent, Say Hops Farmers
- A 140-Year-Old Bottle of Beer Found in a Garage Sold at Auction for $935
Beer is by far one of the most widely consumed beverages by men and women around the world. Whether at parties and get-togethers, during meals, or while just relaxing, we love to crack open a cold one. But because of its high-calorie reputation, many of us might feel a little guilty when we do.healthier for you than you may think. Believe it or not, there are many ways that moderate beer drinking can benefit your health.
You may have been chugging beer all your life, but you might not know that your favorite alcoholic drink is good for your heart or that it contains a cancer-fighting agent or even that it can make you live longer.
Considering these benefits and more, you can feel a little less guilty and a lot healthier the next time you pick up a six-pack. Click here to find out why you should be drinking beer daily.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts