10 Coolest Cookie Cutter Sets
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Cookies are one of the best things about the holiday season (eggnog with bourbon is a close second). And cookie exchanges are the some of the best events during the holiday season. Make one type of cookie and get tons of different ones back? We're sold. When else do you get the opportunity to eat as many cookies as you want with impunity, all in the name of "just tasting" someone else’s creations? Never. That’s when.
But a variety of recipes isn’t all a cookie exchange is about. It is about creativity — creating and decorating something that will steal the show. You could go with boring old Christmas trees and gingerbread men shapes, sure. Or, you could kick it up several notches with some awesome and creative themed cutters! Seriously, let’s separate your cookies from the pack of Pinterest fails and boring shapes with some inventive and hilarious cookie cutters you need to add to your collection, like now.
Gingerbread houses and men aside, why not mix it up with some 3-D dinosaurs or gingerbread ninjas? Compose an ode to your favorite dog breed with personalized doggie cutters! Or you could holiday-ify your favorite sigil from Game of Thrones, because after all, winter is coming. To see all off the hilarious cookie cutters we found, check out the accompanying slideshow to get inspired! Happy baking!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts