10 Best Menus for Summer Entertaining
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
When the temperatures rise and it stays light out a little longer, we often find ourselves entertaining guests with greater frequency. Maybe you love the feeling of standing barefoot while grilling in the backyard with lush, green grass in between your toes, or picnicking at the nearby park under the shady tree. Lucky enough to have a pool and patio? How can you resist not having friends over for brunch (and a dip) when the wisteria is blooming?
This year, add some fresh flavor to your favorite warm-weather gatherings. To celebrate the season (and that new dining "room" that is your deck/patio/backyard/garden), we’ve pulled together ten menus that we’re looking forward to sharing with friends this summer.
From a ladies-only shower luncheon to a late-night menu of snacks to make for your kids (or yourself) now that school's out, there is something for everyone. Looking forward to christening that new roof deck? Host a sunset cocktail party. Extended family visiting from out of town? Celebrate with a delicious menu of small bites, perfect for any gathering.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts