10 Best Dine-In Movie Theaters
Recipe of the day
- France Bans Supermarket Waste; Stores Must Donate Unsold Food to Charity
- Poll: Which Country Do You Wish You Could Travel to for the Food?
- 9 Diet Tips From Around the World
- Australia Reinvents the Food Pyramid with a Heavy Focus on Vegetables and No Sugar in Sight
- Kim Jong Un Gets Mad Because Turtle Farm Doesn’t Have Enough Lobster
The combination of dinner and a movie is one of America’s favorite date-night choices. Now, some theaters around the country are allowing you to experience both at the same time. Dine-in movie theaters allow guests to eat their dinner while watching a movie, and these dinners offer menus that are far from standard concessions fair.
Other theaters, like Flix Brewhouse in Texas, serve as both a microbrewery and a theater. Some theaters are even themed, like the Bagdad Theater and Pub in Portland, which is decorated with Middle Eastern decor. Whether you are looking for a comfortable reclining chair to lounge in (avaliable at Village Roadshow Gold Class Theaters) or gourmet popcorn, these theaters offer unique movie experiences.
We compiled a list of the best dine-in theaters across the country based on dining amenities, menu variety, price, and food quality. From California to Brooklyn, here are the best theaters across the country where you can catch and flick and also grab a bite.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts