- Moldy Cheese Day
10 Best Dine-In Movie Theaters
Recipe of the day
- Fight Breaks Out in Restaurant Over Sneaky Shrimp Pricing
- Louisiana Food Stamp Recipients Must Meet Minimum 20-Hour Work Week to Qualify, State Decides
- Antarctica Researchers’ Drinking Habits Make Science Foundation Consider Sending Breathalyzers to South Pole
- 3 Friends in India Who Spent Year Bringing Food to the Hungry Win International Grant
- KFC Japan Rolls Out Fried Salmon
The combination of dinner and a movie is one of America’s favorite date-night choices. Now, some theaters around the country are allowing you to experience both at the same time. Dine-in movie theaters allow guests to eat their dinner while watching a movie, and these dinners offer menus that are far from standard concessions fair.
Other theaters, like Flix Brewhouse in Texas, serve as both a microbrewery and a theater. Some theaters are even themed, like the Bagdad Theater and Pub in Portland, which is decorated with Middle Eastern decor. Whether you are looking for a comfortable reclining chair to lounge in (avaliable at Village Roadshow Gold Class Theaters) or gourmet popcorn, these theaters offer unique movie experiences.
We compiled a list of the best dine-in theaters across the country based on dining amenities, menu variety, price, and food quality. From California to Brooklyn, here are the best theaters across the country where you can catch and flick and also grab a bite.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts