- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Reality TV Star Food and Drink Spin-Offs
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
Love or hate them, there’s no escaping reality TV stars. Whether it’s MTV’s Jersey Shore cast, Bravo’s Real Housewives, or E!’s The Kardashians, reality stars are masters of making names for themselves and finding ways to capitalize on that notoriety. So it’s no wonder that so many have attempted, successfully or not, to enter the food world with their own products, diet plans, brands, and endorsements.
Some products, like Jessica Simpson’s line of edible cosmetics, end up falling flat on their faces. Some, like Bethenny Frankel’s Skinny Girl Margaritas, are actually pretty successful. There are ones, like Kirstie Alley's Organic Liason weight-loss plan that make you wonder. Others like Hulk Hogan’s microwavable line of Hulkster Burgers just make you want to gag. But let's not spoil the fun. Judge these products yourself.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts