- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
007 Ways to Eat Like James Bond
Recipe of the day
- FBI Subpoenas Texts from Subway Guy Jared Fogle
- Donald Trump Sues Chef José Andrés for $10 Million
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 2
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 1
- Andrew Zimmern’s Comfort Food Is Gas Station Pizza, and Other Things We Learned About the ‘Bizarre Foods’ Host
While we don’t actually recommend making reservations under the name James Bond, it’s easy to understand why you’d want to. After all, the British super-spy has an attractive lifestyle — beautiful women, scenic settings, and, of course, luxurious food. If you’re an adventurer and don’t mind a few high-speed chases or close calls, the life of James Bond just looks better and better with every movie release.
And what better way (other than wearing a tuxedo and having access to a steady stream of high tech gadgets) to start living like James Bond than to eat like him?
The Daily Meal has rounded up seven amazing restaurants the iconic secret agent would be happy to set foot in — and often has. From Octopussy to Casino Royale, Jamaica to the Czech Republic, we’ve found restaurants near filming locations and movie settings that Bond would be more than happy to frequent.
So what are you waiting for? Here are 007 Ways to Eat like James Bond.
Marilyn He is a junior writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @Marilyn_He.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts