007 Ways to Eat Like James Bond
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
While we don’t actually recommend making reservations under the name James Bond, it’s easy to understand why you’d want to. After all, the British super-spy has an attractive lifestyle — beautiful women, scenic settings, and, of course, luxurious food. If you’re an adventurer and don’t mind a few high-speed chases or close calls, the life of James Bond just looks better and better with every movie release.
And what better way (other than wearing a tuxedo and having access to a steady stream of high tech gadgets) to start living like James Bond than to eat like him?
The Daily Meal has rounded up seven amazing restaurants the iconic secret agent would be happy to set foot in — and often has. From Octopussy to Casino Royale, Jamaica to the Czech Republic, we’ve found restaurants near filming locations and movie settings that Bond would be more than happy to frequent.
So what are you waiting for? Here are 007 Ways to Eat like James Bond.
Marilyn He is a junior writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @Marilyn_He.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts