007 Ways to Eat Like James Bond
Recipe of the day
- Doctors Call for Removal of Dr. Oz from Columbia University Faculty, Citing ‘Disdain for Science’
- An Interview with James Beard Award Finalist Spike Gjerde
- Chef Craig Lieckfelt: Detroit's Culinary Champion
- America's Most Successful Chefs of 2015
- Danny Meyer and Ina Garten Made the Time 100 Most Influential People of 2015
While we don’t actually recommend making reservations under the name James Bond, it’s easy to understand why you’d want to. After all, the British super-spy has an attractive lifestyle — beautiful women, scenic settings, and, of course, luxurious food. If you’re an adventurer and don’t mind a few high-speed chases or close calls, the life of James Bond just looks better and better with every movie release.
And what better way (other than wearing a tuxedo and having access to a steady stream of high tech gadgets) to start living like James Bond than to eat like him?
The Daily Meal has rounded up seven amazing restaurants the iconic secret agent would be happy to set foot in — and often has. From Octopussy to Casino Royale, Jamaica to the Czech Republic, we’ve found restaurants near filming locations and movie settings that Bond would be more than happy to frequent.
So what are you waiting for? Here are 007 Ways to Eat like James Bond.
Marilyn He is a junior writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @Marilyn_He.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts