$ $ $
- Try the seafood specials! Best dishes in the restaurant.
- I cannot say enough good things about Zucca! The food is heavenly and the staff angelic.
- Soups are always fantastic, they are famous for them
- Drinks, elevated northern Italian.
- Surprising little Italian gem with delicious cuisine! I had a vegetarian lasagna with Bolognese sauce on top that blew my mind! There was a lamb ragout two people in my party had that was amazing
- Totally hit or miss- my sisters lobster ravioli was inedible- crunchy pasty with mashed up lobster inside- but my dad's alfredo was delish. Good luck!
- Had a fantastic outdoor patio dinner here. Wonderful casual Italian with #glutenfree pasta, pizza & bread. Yum!
- Not bad, but be prepared for a 'leisurely' dining experience.
- Awesome happy hour @ Zucca! Ends at 6, so hurry!
- If you can get there in time, Zucca has a nice Happy Hour. But it ends at 6:00, so hurry!
- Awesome calamari & nice romantic atmosphere
- 1st week in bizness, Fettuccini alla Bosco is pretty good. The Vongole was a bit over sauced.
- Romantic, good HH, calamari, etc