Zorba's Souvlaki Plus
- No brainer: Beef Gyro on a Pita, side of fries, and a coke. (Everything on it.). It's a perfect, simple meal for like $9 total ($5.50 for just the sandwich).
- Pros: Extremely fresh, fantastic quality food. Incredible price for value. Cons: service is quick but not too friendly. Decor and overall ambience is Meh.. BUT YES -- BEST GYRO in town
- The moussaka is okay. The feta saganaki and lemon potatoes are great!
- Great greek-fast-food, platters have a good amount of food. I have no complains about service, I ordered on seamless and everything came in warm and on time.
- Zorba's is a great place with fantastic food. I don't come back to Astoria for much but I will always come back here for the Pannini Plaka, Gyro Platter, Tuna Melts and breakfast.
- Try the Lamb Soulvaki Platter -
- They serve breakfast all day, so when your hungover partner gets up at 3 pm and wants food, you don't have to fight over breakfast vs lunch. Thanks, Zorba's!
- Try the "Greek Pizza"! Yum!
- Great food. Love this place.Tastes like Greece. :)
- the bifteki gyro here is preeeeeety pretttttty preeeeeetttty good.
- Best grape leaves this side of the Parthenon :0)
- The mose awesome waitress (Maria) in Astoria works here!
- More Pros: great outdoor area; fast delivery and food is always hot. More Cons: waitress which seems to live here is not very happy.. but may be i'm just not able to crack that ice and cheer her up?
- I came for their excellent egg bacon cheese sandwhiches but I stayed for their gyros. What a great place! I love these guys!
- I agree they have the best gyros Ever...n the real one not the frozen patty. My boyfriend n I share the beef gyro plate w/ rice or fries n greek salad w/ an extra pita 4 $10!