- Go straight for a Mt Beacon: roasted bananas, peanut butter, cookies, and dark chocolate.
- The watermelon mango ginger popsicle is the yummiest popsicle I've ever had.
- Awesome Popsicles. The Mt Beacon is a solid choice: peanut butter, frozen banana, chocolate chips.
- Passion fruit strawberry!
- Zora Dora's offers one thing: ice pops. If you like the classics, stick to the Vanilla Deluxe, or Orange Dream pop, which are both creamy and speckled with tons of fresh vanilla bean.
- Caramelized bananas, peanut butter and chocolate deliciousness = Mt. Beacon! Yummmm
- If it's in season the Lavender Bee Pollen Popsicle is no joke.
- Get the paletas, of course, but try the more unique flavors. You can get boring versions anywhere else.
- The Lavender Honey Bee Pollen was amazing!
- grapefruit ginger is dynamite
- Pleasant staff. Delicious popsicles & ice cream sandwiches.
- Pineapple chile pop was incredible... 10/10 would definitely return to try other pops!
- The popsicles are packed to the edges with real fruit, like eating something you just picked
- I wanted one of each flavor, but settled on Grapefruit ginger honey---- amazing. Must come in if you're in Beacon.
- There aren't enough hearts or stars to show how much I love this place. Never had a bad flavor.
- Get the Mount Beacon, it's my favorite!
- Amazing flavors. The lavender honey bee pollen is so good. The strawberry passion fruit is also yummy!
- The pineapple chili lime sea salt has a wonderful burst of flavors
- Zora Dora does not disappoint! Hibiscus Mango & Passionfruit Mango Strawberry were both so good!
- Better Than Reeses. Better believe it.