Mexican, Bar, Food Court
Concourse B (at BWI Airport)
BWI Airport, MD 21240
- Couldn't agree more on the slow service... They'd rather chat it up with their backs turned to you. I don't care who they hung out with this weekend & the $30 bucks for 2 weak drinks isn't exciting :)
- Get a margarita.. Pretty good for the airport!
- The service is pretty quick and the burritos are good.
- Get the double for the 2 extra bucks
- Best bar in concourse B.
- Free wifi for customers!!! Caught up on my nip tuck :)
- Good food, pretty quick, with attentive, polite service, especially for an airport. Centrally located in the B concourse. And the booths along the back wall have outlets to plug in a laptop.
- Wouldn't recommend - service not as fast as should have been for airport and food less than beautifully presented. We got the fajitas and nachos - neither was all that great. $30 later feeling grumpy.
- Not a bad place if you have time for a sit-down meal at the airport. Burrito was excellent, chips and salsa were decent as well. Waitress was very friendly and attentive.
- zonatini is the guest wifi password.
- Only rest/bar in BWI with craft beer! They've got Flying Dog and Heavy Seas by the bottle. Enjoying a Loose Cannon atm. Go get some!
- Not bad for airport food. Dos Equis on Tap.
- Beef tacos are pretty weak but the margs are good, make sure to get the double shot.
- stay away from most of the food here, especially the chicken burrito, stick to the beer
- Salsa is pretty good, chips are a little too thick for my taste. Quesadilla is great though. Several Mexican beers available too.
- Tall beers and breakfast burritos!
- Just food. Nothing special
- Solid fajitas
- Beef tacos taste like Old El Paso at-home kits, but worse. Service is also awful.
- The Tuna Tacos weren't bad for airport food. Service was quick (I know others thought not), and everyone was friendly. Decent selection of draft/Craft beer for an airport Mexican restaurant.