475 N Generals Blvd
Lincolnton, NC 28092
- Dont drink and drive
- Love this place to eat,,except wish they had good cup f coffee
- great food go there alot
- Great food!
- It's good for breakfast.
- Decent little bar. Good food.
- Good food and people ... Great place go go with family
- They serve beer & drinks. Took 10 minutes to get service. 20 to get lunch. It was hot but thank goodness table top has salt and pepper-apparently no spices in the kitchen
- It is definitely a local restaurant meaning the people who eat here and the food that's served. It tastes good but not AMAZING.
- Best country ham, oatmeal, and hash browns ever. Good vegetables and corn bread.
- Disappointed with the service.... Guy was really rude and couldn't remember our drinks. Forgot one completely. Missing parts of our meal.
- One of the best places to get breakfast in this one horse town. You have to try the hash browns casserole, or any omelette.