- Humus platter ..... Amazing!!!
- Don't miss out on the delicious complimentary muffins served with Sunday brunch! BYOB of champagne and order a pitcher of their freshly squeezed OJ to make your own mimosas.
- You really can't go wrong here. Tried the opah tonight for first time and it was prepared nicely
- Spinach and artichoke dip. Yum.
- Top notch brunch...
- The service and all the food!
- Food was great! Not much of an atmosphere. Very small tables!!
- got takeout last night and had to wait 30 extra min's. no apology no explanation . Had to remind them I was still waiting
- Cute place. Expect to be squeezed in, and BYOB. Delicious food. One of my favorite small restaurants...support them!
- Josh and I love coming here. Food is made from scratch and fast.
- On watch. Last couple times haven't been good at all. The latest was my tilapia sandwich which wasn't actually tilapia and some orange fish.
- The food was very very good!! The waitress was awesome. The place was a bit cold. It felt like that didnt have the heat on.
- Best place in town!
- Best place in Medford!!!!
- Great food!!!
- They are always busy, but its worth the wait. BYOB. I love sitting outside. The crabcake sandwich is delicious w/ extra side tarter sauce
- Potato cheddar soup with corn salsa is to die for ! Yum
- Had a great lunch at Zinc yesterday. It was very easy to eat out, maintain my paleo and ViSalus diet. Awesome.
- Try sunday brunch with complimentary melon and homemade muffin.