Ziegfeld Theater - Bow Tie Cinemas
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Entertainment
- one of the great movie palaces! Art Deco, lush curtains, be a part of history; see it at the ZIG!
- If you want an old world movie experience, check out this place.
- This iconic theater is the largest single screen cinema in NYC. Movie premieres & gala events are frequently hosted here - Grab a front row seat at our Bridges Bar! - Andrew & Kazu / Sales Dept.
- A gem. If you've never seen a movie here, you're missing out.
- My favorite theater in the city. The ONLY way to watch a movie.
- If you get the large popcorn, they'll layer the butter for you. Classy.
- Love the Ziegfeld! Definitely a classic experience.
- Unquestionably the single greatest place to see a movie in NYC.
- Best place ever to see a movie!!!
- If the movie you want to see is showing here and you don't see it at the Zig, you're crazy
- You haven't watched a movie in New York City until you've watched one here!
- I'm spoiled now. This is the most beautiful theatre I've ever experienced.
- Favorite theater in the city. Large, beautiful, great screen. I love the atmosphere. Also, the staff is really kind.
- Biggest screen in NYC. And spot for many premieres, hello star sightings!
- Gorgeous theatre. It's the way movies should be seen. No sticky floor, just elegance and a gigantic screen.
- Beautiful Midtown Theater
- Snack shack is slow as heck. Scoop that popcorn lady!
- Saw Oprah Winfrey & Steven Spielberg in a movie premiere!
- Beautiful, classic theater. Hope it never changes (except they can add an ICEE machine)
- Remember to stop and look around its beautiful here