Zhu New Century Buffet
4108 E Grand River Ave (Latson Rd.)
Howell, MI 48843
- The food here is very good for being a buffet; most everything is freshly made. I could not believe my pot of hot tea only cost me $0.50. There is, however, some intriguing people watching here.
- Best food ever.
- Too much "American" food, plus the quality of the "Chinese" food was poor. At least they have soft serve!
- I love the hot and sour soup. Try the pork fried rice. It's to die for!
- They have chicken mcnuggets on the buffet.
- Everything is kept very hot and fresh.
- My favorites.....honey chicken, coconut shrimp, crab rangoons, macaroni and cheese and more I can't think of right now!
- The Sushi chef is getting VERY good here. Sushi has improved greatly over the last year or so. Be sure to tip him, he does a good job!
- Decent sushi bar, cheap!