Zhu Ji Guo Tie (Dumpling Stall)
40-52 Main St (Around corner on 41st Ave)
Flushing, NY 11354
- Best dumpling. Buy frozen to take home to make. I get dumplings and small bao and hot soy bean milk. I like to buy the big bao for a $1 to take home and put in freezer. Good reserve food.
- My all time favorite are the leeks pockets! its usually sold out but they are nice enough to make more for you. I like it better fresh like that!
- The fresh sweet soy bean milk is so good
- 40-52 Main Street is the technical address, but the actual window is on 41st Avenue! Get some guo tie.
- Favorite place to get tofu flower! Not as firm as other places but silky and delicious.
- 4 for $1.25 dumplings are the BEST
- $1 for a almost 1lb plain bao. One bite and you can't stop finishing the whole thing. Guilty.
- Awesome dumplings and tea eggs
- Skip the small buns and go for the large veggie pork buns for better and juicier meat to bun ratio.
- after all these years, they remain my fav!
- Try the fried small buns, stuffed with a small morsel of pork. "These doughy, juicy wonders are stuffed into a small styrofoam square and waiting to be covered in vinegars and hot sauce."
- Not quite as amazing as it used to be, but still worth a visit. Steamed buns are great too!