3396 30th St
San Diego, CA 92104
- Good happy hour!!
- Keep it simple. Have the sashimi.
- Check in on yelp, and you'll get a free miso soup or small hot sake ;)
- Try the Sancho. It is amazing.
- Order their miso soup! Amazing.
- I loved the mango roll! The white widdow roll was okay. Pretty unique specialty rolls. They also serve tacos! Pretty odd for a sushi restaurant but for $2 I wont complain.
- Go for happy hour...after that the prices get ridiculous.
- The ahi poke is great!
- Ryan S. and Pat J. love to split the Maui Wowie. Nom nom nom
- The salmon belly is buttery!
- Try the Dream with half red and half white.
- They always have fresh fish and the staff is really nice.
- Good happy hour prices
- Poor happy hour menu. The sushi is average at best and they don't have low sodium soy sauce out on the tables. Stick to Ichiban in PB
- Have to try there Hamachi Kama!
- Strange music, no effort in the decor, and cliche names for rolls. This place needs a facelift .... Plus= Maui wowie roll was good!
- 50% off all alcohol and Happy Hour all day Monday. Happy Hour pricing everyday too. I love the You/We Rolls!
- Happy hour was a pretty damn good deal.
- Omg!!! So slow, even for take out. 30 min!!! Maybe that's what happens when there are no Japanese people working at a sushi restaurant......
- Have been here a handful of time s and the service leaves a lot to be desired. Went on a slow day with only two other tables. Took forever to get our sushi.