Zea Rotisserie & Grill
New American, American
$ $ $
- Ask for Bobby the bartender! He's truly the coolest!
- Definitely get the grits. And while you can't go wrong with any entree I'd highly recommend the Thai ribs
- You don't know trout til you have their pesto crusted trout.snap.
- Thai ribs and their delicious Grits are highly recommended.
- The grits are actually grits; I've seen the Quaker box in which they're packaged--still delicious. Try the Almond Chicken Salad with fried chicken instead of grilled!
- Hummus is awesome. And Thai ribs... don't miss out on those
- Their "grits" are actually polenta, but oh-so-very-good. The Thai Ribs are fabulous with the polenta and the crisp snap peas.
- Try the Thai ribs and definitely get the polenta, aka roasted corn grits.
- Must be collered shirt and tie day.....
- Try the grits. Great side item. Also, the combo meals (1/2 ribs, 1/2 chicken) are a better deal if you do the math.
- Holy Grits!
- The Mediterranean Hummus appetizer is fantastic.
- Try the frozen cosmo
- It's ZEA... not Zea's. Smh.
- The Soup, Salad , and 1/2 Sandwich is GREAT!!!
- The panini's are't exactly panini's but they're still worth a shot. I got the veggie and it was super.