Zealand Bak Kut Teh & Seafood Restaurant (新西蘭)
$ $ $
62 Gurney Drive
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10250
+60 17-473 8877
- Lousy service!wont come anymore
- Malaysia's most unusual but delicious breakfast, bak-kut-teh. The chefs brew a rich pork & herbal broth for hours, then serve the soup with pork ribs, succulent mushrooms, tofu & fried dough -trvlchnl
- The afternoon session 's boss and workers are very friendly! the price is reasonable and the speed they served are very fast too! recommended!
- Good service, expensive
- Service damn slow!! They serve the dishes one by one for every 15minutes... So u have to eat very slow and wait for the next dish to be serve! Izit crazy?
- FYI, Zealand Bak Kut Teh & Seafood Restaurant's business is from 7.30am to 3.30pm. Do not mix up with the nite operator. Sharing the same premise but different management.
- Lunch here is not bad, try oyster fried noodle or indian fried noodle here, top it with a fried egg maybe, according to @tjunchye.
- Lousy service n slow wont come again
- Night time cafe : Bad and slow service, horrible and cold taste of food, extremely unreasonable price for such tasteless cold food.
- Service very slow! If feeling extremely hungry, kindly avoid here. You'd probably faint from hunger.
- The salted fish 'yao mak' veggie is good if u can take a little bit salty dish.
- in the morning, excellent Bak Kut Teh (herbal soup pork ribs) and in the evening, great seafood and other dishes
- Usually packed but doesnt tasted as good as Klang type
- Usual packed but bak kut Teh nothing compared to Klang type
- feel want to vomit for the bak kut teh...
- After so many years , the service here is still very bad
- Signature taufu also taste so nice.. Yummy.. Taro rice also must try.. Totally delicious..
- Their signature mee soup is totally awesome.. Appetizing with sour flavouring.. Must try...
- The Bak Kut Teh is full of ingredients and flavour, dont worry they will add on the teh when needed. The Taro fried rice is a must to go with the teh. .... Its such a filling breakfast!
- Char hor fun rocks.