Mariano Aguilera 331 (Martin Carrion)
- Ganador Rosa de Bronce Cena de las Rosas 2011
- M is not the men's room
- Zazu tries hard to be modern Peruvian food. It's delicious but not very Peruvian. Keep an open mind and go for the chef's recommendations if it's your first time. This gastropub is worth the wait.
- Amazing food, terrible service
- The ceviche of stone crab is amazing
- Tacos de lechn y los crab cakes! Espectaculares
- me encanta todo!
- Some of the best food I've ever had. I had the crab soup bisque as entree and tuna with pistachio as main. Fondant was good too.
- Good restaurant, but high prices. Recommend Lua Restaurante instead, more relaxed and young environment, food just as good or better!
- Tried both the stone crab ceviche and the rock sole and they weren't that good. I recommend eating elsewhere.
- My cousin and I ate here and we enjoyed a lot of the tasting dishes. One of our waiters didn't really care to explain our dishes, but overall great food, and I liked the way the served the desert ;)
- Como entrada pulpo a la parrilla y el cordero con risotto y hongos salteados espectacular, buen pisco sour
- This place was amazing!
- El cordero y el ceviche peruano. Gran eleccin
- Fried calamari and Short Ribs
- Cazuela, son 5 mega langostinos y salsa. Sper bueno.
- Delicioso!!! El pulpo a la parrilla exquisito!
- Sashimis especiales
- We had one of the best meals ever here. Highly recommend: Stone crab & catch of the day, but the Heart of Palm entree = completely shocking delish dish. If youre in a vegetable mood, dont miss this!
- Helado de paila