Middle Eastern, Falafel
472 Myrtle Ave (btw Washington & Hall)
Brooklyn, NY 11205
- get a shawarma sandwich (or falafel if you're veg) and a small grape leaves.
- Try the desserts. Great baklava!
- Awesome food. Awfull service.
- Very affordable, especially because it's BYOB, and mighty tasty, but the service is pretty slow.
- Poor service.
- for lunch: get the falafel sandwich to-go. rolled neatly and narrow for mess-free consumption. the sliced gherkins set it apart. you're out the door for under $5 & in under 5 minutes.
- Have a burger! It was a solid piece of meat, very well seasoned... And the fries were awesome too!!!! I had the pepper jack burger, I assume you can win with any of them!
- The Chicken Shawarma platter is the best!
- This place awesome. Get the zaytoons platter to start, don't skip the baba ganoush. I like a kabob plate and the pitzas- especially the really meaty one and the goat cheese one.
- NO for fucks sake NO. Gherkins in the falafel sandwich (evidently meant a wrap)? No hot or white sauce? Are you supposed to ask? Where's the tip for that??!! 0 hummus inside. AVOID. Inauthentic!!
- hummus..yummy. I've eaten here fifty times, but i've only had the chicken kabob platter. everything looks good- i'm just addicted.
- Possibly the best middle eastern food you will have in Brooklyn!
- Stellar oven roasted chicken. (Think rosemary and spices) fresh baklava; achieved perfect crisp phyllo to syrup ratio. Not to mention, syrup profile of orange blossom, sugar, honey is on point.
- Good food. Mediocre service. Meh.
- Get the baklava and Arabic coffee together. The tastes complement each other nicely.
- Save room for dessert. Their baklava is delicious!
- O.K food I've had better chicken kebabs.. Not impressed
- Shawarma! Oven roasted chicken! Tuna sandwich! All delicious!
- I've never had anything here that I didn't thoroughly enjoy, best Lentil soup ever!
- Great food, BYOB. Try the fattoush salad.