Zarape Mexican Restaurant
- Get the fajitas. You won't be sorry. And the lemonade-- good stuff.
- Quesadillas are very good and authenticness is off the charts. I thought I was IN Mexico!!!
- Yummy yum delicious food, luscious margaritas. Nice decor, very small place but worth coming to, try it!!
- Fish tacos were yummy!
- Great fajitas & margaritas made with sour mix.
- Stretch your comfort zone. Try Lengua AKA beef tongue. America is one of the few cultures that does eat this cut of Beef.
- Everything! I've eaten here a lot and have not been disappointed. The staff are friendly. Check it out!
- Toss back their zarape margarita & chips
- Great veggie burritos.
- Yum! Got delivery from here and it's the best Mexican food I've had in Metrowest! Can't wait to go in person and try the margaritas!
- Nachos, guacamole and zarape Ritas
- vegans: this is actually a vegetarian friendly menu even if it's not shown in print. They have veggie tacos with guac for $2.50. Try Tajin seasoning sprinkled in the veggie tacos, salads & fajatias
- Nice small cozy place. Great chimichangas. Note: The veggie options are made with mushrooms and broccoli.
- Never had a bad meal here.
- This is the best Mexican you can get in the surrounding area.
- Margaritas, tacos al pastor and flan =perfect
- Order the fajitas off the specials list! It's the best. Can't go wrong with the chicken tacos either.
- Carne azada is amazing but ask for extra salsa one container is never enough!
- Lots of flat screens to watch the Pat's game