$ $ $
1022 E 15th St (K Avenue)
Plano, TX 75074
- Chef Ted Grieb is promising that old Zanata faves (like the stuffed quail) will be joined by an expanded cocktail menu.
- If you are still in town for dinner, don't miss Zanata! Their portions are large enough to share and the food is amazing! I suggest sharing the spinach & gorgonzola salad as a starter.
- Crowded on a Saturday night? Just sit at the bar and have the bartenders take care of you. No waiting.
- Another fantastic Italian restaurant in downtown Plano. The cheesy garlic bread was fantastic and the pizza was excellent!
- Gourmet food blahblahblah who cares. FANTASTIC specialty cocktails. Try an English Spring if you're into a martini that tastes herb-y or a Lady Luck if you'd like something on the sweeter side
- Get the crab dip!!
- Chicken & waffles on Saturdays for brunch 11-4
- Best Kept Secret! Totally Eclecic, Delicious Menu. Fabulous Bar and extremely friendly staff. Love it!
- Great day to sit on the rooftop patio at Zanata and enjoy a late lunch!
- Tell the bartender a couple of ingredients you want in your drink, and he will make you masterpiece.
- Sunday special: large caesar salad, any gourmet pizza, and bottle of chianti for only $25. Sit on the rooftop patio. Best food and best deal in Plano.
- Go see Dub at the upstairs bar. Amazing mixologist.
- Get the table on the roof.
- Come here almost every Friday night. Love it.
- Ask Marissa about the beer selections!
- Half priced wine every wednesday, $3 off pizzas. Excellent food; try anything with chorizo. Great truffle fries with parmesan.
- The natural roast duck on mushroom polenta with haricot verts are great, and the brandied pears with almond biscotti and sea salt round them out quite well, particularly with a nice Malbec.
- Ask for Caroline.
- Crab dip is excellent! Comes with lots of bread.
- Like that they a pepper mill on each table.