10165 N McKinley Dr (at Stanleyville in Busch Gardens)
Tampa, FL 33612
- Ribs rock!
- Mac n cheese is decent...so is the apple crisp. None if the food is homemade quality, but it is one of the best places to eat in the park. Share plates to save...
- Watch out for food stealing seagulls
- Ribs, ribs and ice tea!
- Get the Cheesecake!
- Don't expect world class, but this is the best park meal I've had all week!
- Really tasteful barbecued food!
- Use your all day dining pass here
- Get the smokehouse platter. Delish!
- Busch Gardens offers an All-Day Dining Deal. With that, your beers are 1/2 price!!
- I thought the ribs were good as well as Mac n cheese, best place for refills on beverages is near Elmo. Self serve get as little or much ice you want. Save with a passport on everything!
- Good food - get the brisket. We four split two meals and ate for under $20.
- The meat is really tough. Don't expect much in the way of quality. Get the $8 chicken fingers instead...
- Is there good food in the parks!? I don't think so. Don't expect much from this place just because it has a restaurant look to it or because it smells good. Same ol' park food! JUNK FOOD!
- Really good BBQ.
- I never go to these restaurants inside theme Parks [expensive, skimpy portions] but this place is worth it. A BIG plate of BBQ pulled pork was delicious, better than many
- Lugar delicioso pra almoar! Bom preo. Carnes deliciosa!
- Best place to eat in Busch Gardens, save your appetite for this place!
- Great barbecue and delicious carrot cake! A great place to step into if you need to get out of a sudden thunderstorm ;)
- Pegue a sampler platter com um pouco de cada carne e seja feliz.