- The Polish bartender at Zakopane...
- I <3 Monika
- I love Monika!
- be nice to Monica
- Order a Zywiec from Monica!
- The bartender has a certain je ne sais quoi.
- Cheap cheap dive bar
- Can get crowded, Eastern European crowd. Sometimes the back of the bar is closed for private functions.
- Properly dank, old school place: ancient people, billards, and cheap drinks. Wood paneled walls from the '70s. Spend an afternoon.
- Holy shit is this place cheap! If you're intention is to consume shots... come here! Bartenders barely speak English so stick to the easy to make drinks Lol.
- Try the malort its the best!!
- Make sure it's Zakopane and not Phyllis' Musical Inn
- Yes, this place has the hottest Polish bartender at least in Chicago. Haha