Cuban, Latin American
- Unbelievable Ropa Vieja and sweet plantains. Remember its BYOB.
- Ropa vieja lives up to its reputation
- This place is great- everything is good! Bring your own rum for mojitos or wine for sangria.
- The Churrasco is pretty good... Try the Ropa Vieja
- I concur about picadillo - beef hash with rice, plantains, and fried egg on top. Best brunch or dinner! Iced coffee is kickass too.
- The picadillo is quite tasty
- If you can get out of work in time for the 5-6PM "early dinner" they have a great $18 three course dinner.
- Love the Cubano.. can't go wrong with the Cuban steak sandwich either!!
- Must try, spiced venezuelan hot chocolate
- sen yemege davet edyorum can
- Excellent food. We had the ropa vieja, yuca, sangria and definitely get the dulce de leche! Oh yeah and BYOB!
- If your vegetarian like me get the vegetarian plate with roasted pumpkin, kale, and cheesy potatoes. The black beans are to die for and don't skip the Cuban bread! Hands down my favorite restaurant
- It's hard to go wrong with any of the small plates. And definitely give the gazpacho and Tamal de Pollo y Rajas tamales a whirl. Delish!
- Cuban Sandwich with Cilantro sauce is amazing.
- churrasco is so good!!!
- The Argentinian Churrasco is the best!!
- Get the Morir soanda
- Best Cuban sandwiches Ive had thus far!!!
- Great BYOB. Try the yuka fries, empanadas and the steak with great Chimichurri
- Everything I've had is delicious. Make sure if it's hot and you want a cafe con leche, get an iced version. It's fantastic.