Z NYC Hotel
Hotel, Hotel Bar
11-01 43RD AVENUE (btwn 11th & 12th St.)
Long Island City, NY 11101
- The latest It place, Z Hotel features a 5,000-square-foot rooftop bar accompanied by an amazing view of Manhattan, plus crispy thin-crust pizza and $12 cocktails.
- On 11/14/11, I announced here that NYC had reached a record 90,000 hotel rooms across the City: http://bit.ly/uwwCTo
- Heated bath room floor. Amazing view from your room you dont even need to go to the rooftop.
- Best view of NYC
- This 5,000-square-foot venue boasts a 360-degree panoramic view of the city. The hotel has just started hosting yoga/fitness classes as well as a concert series on the roof.
- Love the view...and good music...
- Everyone loves the fantastic rooftop view, and it's made even better with our favorite cocktail, The Woodside. Makers Mark, vermouth, and a dash of bitters will make the view even more incredible.
- Nice hotel, but DO NOT get a room on the 10th floor, at least not during the weekend. Noise from the rooftop night club will keep you up most of the night.
- Come get PENT UP on the rooftop with NickyDigital.com every Saturday!
- Amenities are Hermes!
- The Court Square Diner is where to go for 24-hour food. Just an 8-mimute walk, ask at the front desk.
- Die Dachterrasse
- Veiw on Mannhatten from all the rooms!!!
- Awesome. That's it.
- For a $30 breakfast you expect better than hard boiled eggs Benedict, old muffin + dirty glasses. Sloppy and lazy. Shape up Z!
- International calls are absolutely free.
- Stunning view of Manhattan from the rooftop bar, especially at sunset. The faux grass floor makes this place feel less pretentious than most rooftops.
- Don't let appearances fool you. The inside of the hotel is clean, updated, and nicely decorated. All sleeping rooms overlook the Manhattan skyline.
- Every Saturday join us for the hottest Sat night party #TrendingSaturdays at the Z Hotel Lounge! Mention ExclusiveNites.com for free admission all night long! Check out our Btl and celebration pkgs!
- Awesome view to Manhattan from your room! Nice hotel. Not far to Manhattan at all. Perfect for a few days in New York!